I have been nominated for the Liebster award, first let me thank Goddiss for the nomination, it is really, really appreciated!
The five questions I was asked are:
1. What is your favourite hobby? – It’s a split decision between reading comic books and playing video-games.
2. If you could do anything today what would it be, no rules or limits – Pick up and move to Norway, I love it there.
3. What did you want to be when you were six or seven? – Batman! (still do)
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time? – Twin Peaks.
5. Who is your favourite relative? why? – My Mum, she has always been there for my brother, two sisters and myself, bringing us up on her own after my Dad died at a young age.
Five random facts about me:
1. Wonder Woman is my favourite superhero.
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. I love the Winter, hate Summer.
4. I was born just ten miles away from Stonehenge.
5. I am an 80’s horror movie fanatic.
I now nominate:
Here are your five questions;
1. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
2. What is your favourite movie of all time?
3. What is your favourite holiday destination?
4. Which pets do you prefer, cats or dogs?
5. Who is your favourite author?
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented you the award and provide a link back to their blog.
3. Write five random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate five other bloggers who you feel deserve the award and who have less than two hundred followers.
5. Answer five questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees five questions.
This is purely optional my friends but if you find the time that would be fantastic, and thanks once more to Goddiss for the nomination!